Schoology allows you to import course backups from Moodle 2+ to Schoology Resources. To import a Moodle course into your Schoology account, please follow these steps:
- Navigate to your Personal Resources by clicking on the Resources area on the top menu.
- Click on the downfacing arrow in the left column.
- Select the option to Import a collection.
- Select the option to import a Moodle export file.
- Select an option to import to new collection or an existing collection.
- If you're creating a new collection, give the collection a name.
- Click Next, and upload the file to Schoology.
- Click Import to complete.
If you experience an issue importing your Moodle export file, please visit our article for troubleshooting tips.