Schoology allows you to import Blackboard courses in Schoology Resources. To import a Blackboard course into your Schoology account, please follow these steps:
- Navigate to your Resources by clicking Resources on the top menu.
- Click on the down-facing arrow in the left column.
- Select Import.
- Select Blackboard (ZIP).
- Select an option to import to new collection or an existing collection.
- If you're creating a new collection, give the collection a name.
- Click Next, and upload the file to Schoology.
- Click Import to complete.
When Importing questions from a Blackboard test or quiz, Schoology only supports the following question types:
- Multiple Choice
- Multiple Answer
- Opinion Scale
- Short Response
- Fill in the Blank
- Fill in the Blank Plus
Depending on the size of your file, the import process may take some time to complete. You may track the status of the import from your Transfer History.
If you experience an issue importing your Blackboard export file, please visit our article for troubleshooting tips.