The Schoology Support Center is the best place to find assistance using Schoology.
To access the Schoology Support Center, scroll to the bottom of any page in Schoology and click Support.
Basic users are directed to the Schoology Help Center:
- Getting Started, FAQs and more - Help articles and support documentation. Choose your role or search by topic.
- Product Roadmap - Planned features, features in development, and completed features (subject to change).
- Community Support Forums - Post a question or answer a question in the Q&A section, share feedback in Feature Ideas.
- Schoology Blog - The latest Schoology news, tips and more.
Enterprise users see a pop-up menu that includes:
- Support Contacts: Administrators at your school or organization who help manage Schoology issues.
- Schoology Help Desk: Options to contact Schoology's Support Team (Available depending on user role and Support package).
- Schoology Support Center: Links to our Help Center, Community Support Forums, and Schoology Blog.
Note: Depending on the settings in your organization, the support link may reflect your organization's own help desk or support protocol.