The Schoology Support Center is the best place to find assistance using Schoology.
The Help Center area has links to Schoology's Help Center, Community Support Forums, and Schoology Blog. Depending on your account and the settings at your school, you may also find additional options:
- System Administrators at your school or organization who help manage Schoology issues (Enterprise).
- A dedicated phone number to reach our Support Team (Available depending on user role and Support package).
- A redirect to a Support page provided by your school (Enterprise).
To access the Schoology Support Center:
- Click the question mark in the upper-right of any page.
- Select from one of the options:
- Click the envelope icon next to a support contact's name to send a Schoology message.
- Click Help Center to go to the Schoology Help Center.
- Click Community to visit Schoology User Forums.
- Click Latest News to visit the Schoology blog.