The Import area can provision users, courses, course enrollments, group enrollments, and schools by uploading an XLS or CSV file into Schoology. Organizations with AMP can import demographic associations here. Additionally, import content (Resources) in bulk via an SFTP Server, set up Auto-Imports to schedule imports from your SIS into Schoology, or delete users, courses, or sections using an XLS or CSV file.
To manage Imports in Schoology:
- Click Tools.
- Select School Management.
- Click Import on the left.
For detailed information about the types of data that you can import, and the requirements for each corresponding import file:
Each of the areas for provisioning is located at the top of the Import area. Click the links below for full Help Articles for each import option.
- Users: Import Users with a CSV/XLS File
- Courses: Import Courses & Sections with a CSV/XLS File
- Course Enrollments: Import Course Enrollments with a CSV/XLS File
- Group Enrollments: Import Group Enrollments with a CSV/XLS File
- Resources: Bulk-Import Web Content, SCORM, Blackboard, and Moodle from an SFTP Server
- Auto-Import: Auto-Import Users, Courses & Enrollment.
- Demographics (AMP only): Importing Demographic Associations
- Schools: Import Schools with a CSV/XLS File
- Delete: Delete Users, Courses, or Sections with a CSV File