Add children associations to your account
If you already have a parent account in Schoology for one child, you can add additional children to your account. To add additional children, please follow these steps:
- Log into your Schoology account using your username or email address and password.
- Click on the downfacing arrow on the top right of the Schoology account.
- Select the option to +Add Child.
- Enter the Child Code for the child you'd like to add to your account. The Child Code is another term for Parent Access Code, which is distributed to you by the student's teacher.
- The code should look similar to 1A2-BC3-4KD5. If your code does not look like this code, you may have to ask your child's teacher for another code.
- Click on the Use Code button to complete.
Note: Depending on the settings in place at your school, you may not see an Add Child option in your account. Please speak to your child's teacher or a Schoology Administrator at your school for further details.
We've noticed that your child belongs to another school
- When you try to add a child that belongs to another school, a form should appear to register for a new account. The Child Code and your information should already be populated on this form.
- Enter the email address or username you'd like associated with your new account.
- Enter a password for your new account. Please make sure you keep your password in a safe and secure place that you can retrieve in the event that you forget your password.
- Click Register to complete.
Once you complete the registration, you'll be automatically taken to your new account. This new account is also automatically associated with your child. Since you now have two Schoology accounts, one for each child, we recommend that you link your accounts to access both children from the same login.