New Features & Updates
Recurring Calendar Events
- We added the ability to set a frequency or repeat an event on the Schoology calendar.
- This will save a significant amount of time as now you will no longer have to manually create events that are meant to be repeated on a recurring basis.
- Learn more: Recurring Events
- We fixed an issue with folder availability that prevented folders set to publish on a specific date and time from being displayed in the mobile app until the instructor navigated to the course. Folders are now available at the set time and date in the mobile app.
- We fixed an issue with rubrics that prevented users from editing them in Personal Resources and Group Resources. Rubrics can now be edited in Personal and Group Resources.
- We fixed an issue with rubrics attached to assignments that prevented course admins from overriding the total points. Course admins may now override the total points of a rubric when grading an assignment.
- We fixed an issue with the calendar filter that prevented users from selecting a filter to view specific calendar(s). Users may now filter the calendar view.
- We fixed an issue with folders set to publish on a specific date in courses containing multiple sections that prevented the folders from publishing on the set date. Folders with publishing rules now publish on the set date.
- We fixed an issue with the Advisor view that caused an error message to display when advisors viewed student grades after viewing a submission. Advisors may now view all student grades in the Advisor view.