New Features & Updates
Usage Analytics: Auto Export (Limited Availability)
- We added the ability for system administrators to set up an auto-export for usage analytics data that is delivered to an SFTP server.
- The auto-export is sent daily for attendance reporting and other reporting requirements.
- This feature is in limited availability. If you’re a System Administrator and you’re interested in this feature for your organization, reach out to your Schoology representative.
- Learn more: Auto-Export Analytics (Limited Availability)
Text-to-Speech: Customize Pronunciation (AMP Only)
- We added the ability for assessment authors to customize the pronunciation of a question.
- The Speech Synthesis Markup Language (SSML) editor enables you to modify pronunciation, substitute text, and add a pause in the speech.
- This feature is available for AMP customers only using Managed Assessments and Course Assessments.
- Learn more: Creating Questions for Accessibility (Text-to-Speech): Customize Pronunciation
- We fixed an issue with linked sections that prevented some assignments from syncing to the SIS with the correct due date. Assignments in linked sections now sync to the SIS with the correct due date.
- We fixed an issue with Media Albums that prevented images from being displayed when attempting to rotate the image. Images can now be rotated and displayed correctly in media albums.
- We fixed an issue with the Copy to Course tool that prevented folders from being copied to more than five courses. Folders can now be copied to more than five courses.
- We fixed an issue with the Calendar that prevented events from being added from the Upcoming area in a course. Calendar events can now be created and added from the Upcoming area.
- We fixed an issue with Test/Quiz that prevented audio/video that was recorded within the quiz from playing successfully. Audio/video recorded in a test/quiz can be now played successfully.
- We fixed an issue with Test/Quiz that prevented recorded videos from being deleted. Audio/video that is recorded within a test/quiz can now be removed successfully.