Split View is an iOS-specific feature that enables users to work in two applications simultaneously on qualified iPad devices: iPad Pro, iPad (5th generation), iPad Air 2, and iPad mini 4.
Split View allows iOS tablet users to multitask by using the Schoology native iOS app in conjunction with complementary applications. For example, instructors can read a student's Google Drive Assignment submission launched from Schoology, and simultaneously grade in Schoology using the Split View side-by-side app experience.
To use Split View with the Schoology iOS app:
1. Open the Schoology app.
2. Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to open the Dock.
3. On the Dock, touch and hold the second app that you want to open, then drag it to the screen. This should bring the second app into the Slide Over view.
4. If the app opens in Slide Over, drag the symbol up.
You can drag and drop to adjust how Split View displays the apps:
- To give the apps equal space on the screen, drag the app divider to the center of the screen.
- To turn a Split View into a Slide Over, swipe down from the top of the app.
- To close Split View, drag the app divider over the app that you want to close.