How can I export materials from Schoology?
You can export materials such as assignments, assessments, and rubrics in Schoology as Common Cartridge files.
To do this, first save your existing course materials to your Resources:
- Navigate to your course or archived course.
- Click Options.
- Select Save to Resources.
Next, export the materials you saved to your Resources:
- Click Resources in the header.
- Click the down arrow in the left menu of My Resources.
- Select Export to export a Schoology Resource Collection as a Common Cartridge file:
The name of the exported file will be the name of the collection, excluding special characters. Spaces are replaced with hyphens.
- Check the status of the export in the Transfer History area. Once the process is complete, click the gear to the right of the export and select Download to download the file.
- Media Albums
- Matching questions with more than one blank
- Fill-in-the-blank questions with more than one blank
- Ordering questions
For technical specifications of this limitation, visit the IMS Global Common Cartridge website.