How can I become an app developer?
- If you are the System Administrator for an Enterprise organization, enable app developer access for the desired roles in your organization. This gives permission to the role to create and manage their own apps (or apps that were developed for them) in the App Center. When this permission is enabled, the user will see a My Developer Apps area at the top of the App Center.
To enable the app developer permission:
- Click Tools in the header.
- Select User Management from the drop-down menu.
- Click Permissions on the left-hand menu.
- Scroll to Schoology Apps > Develop apps.
- Check the box under the desired role(s) to enable the permission.
- Click Save permissions.
- If you are an instructor at an Enterprise organization, contact your System Administrator.
- If you are a potential partner interested in developing apps in Schoology, email email@example.com.
- If you are an Enterprise user, who has already been approved as an app developer, and have any questions about apps you've developed that are pending approval by Schoology, contact your System Administrator.
To learn more, see our developer documentation.