How can I become an app developer?
- If you are a System Administrator at an Enterprise organization, enable app developer access:
- Click Tools in the header.
- Select User Management from the drop-down menu.
- Click Permissions within the left-hand menu.
- Scroll to Schoology Apps > Develop Apps.
- Check the box under the desired role(s) to enable the permission.
- Click Save Permissions.
- If you are an instructor at an Enterprise organization, contact your System Administrator.
- If you are a potential partner interested in developing apps in Schoology, email email@example.com.
- If you are an Enterprise user, who has already been approved as an app developer, and have any questions about apps you've developed that are pending approval by Schoology, contact your System Administrator.
To learn more, see our developer documentation.