Enabling assessments will allow instructors in your school or organization to create Assessments in their courses and resources.
- Click Tools at the top of the page.
- Select School Management from the drop-down menu.
- Navigate to System Settings.
- Check the box next to the setting to Enable assessment creation.
- Click Save Changes at the bottom of the page.
When this setting is enabled, any user who has the ability to create materials will see the option to Add Assessment in the Add Materials drop-down of Courses and the Add Resources drop-down in Resources.
Note: If you un-check the enable assessment creation option, the option to add an Assessment will be removed from these drop-downs and users will no longer be able to create new assessments. However, they will continue to be able to use previously created assessments in Courses and Resources.
To learn more about how to create and utilize assessments, visit our Guide to Schoology Assessments.