The mobile login process has changed for Schoology accounts that use Google SSO for authentication. These changes are in response to security updates Google is making to their authentication process.
Log In to Schoology Mobile Apps with Google Credentials
- Open the Schoology app on your mobile device and tap the School or domain field.
- Use the keyboard to enter the name of your school or organization. As you type, matching choices populate in the list.
- Tap the name of your school or organization when it displays.
- Tap Log In Through Your School to go to your Google login page.
Note: If you use Google to log into Schoology, do not tap Log in using Schoology.com; this takes you to a Schoology email and password login page instead of Google.
- Tap the name of the account that you use to sign in to Schoology.
Note: If you select the wrong account in this window, you must close the Schoology app and log out of the incorrect Google account from the internet browser on your mobile device before you can complete the login process.
- Enter your password and tap NEXT.
- Tap Approve to authorize the Schoology mobile app to access your Schoology account.
Click Deny if you do not want to authorize the app. You will not be able to use the mobile app until you have approved the app to access your account.