Principals and School Leaders can enjoy great benefits from Schoology’s collaboration and analytics tools. Increase your efficiency and efficacy in not only managing major administrative tasks, but also in supervising the success of all your students and teachers. Here are five ways you can utilize Schoology at the school administrative level.
1. Post Updates to All Students and Staff: Updates are a fast and effective way to get information to the people that need it. What announcements are you currently sending out to the community? Try moving them to Schoology.
2. Use the Calendar: Make Schoology the central location where students, staff, and parents get information. Add sporting events, assemblies, and other important dates to the Schoology calendar.
3. Create Groups: Groups are a great space to share information and collaborate. Create an all-staff group and post important updates and meeting notes there.
4. Review School Analytics: Want to know who are your Schoology early adopters, and see what they’re up to in Schoology? Use School Analytics and system logs to dive into what’s happening in the classroom. School analytics give you a big picture of how many people are logging in, viewing pages, and submitting assignments, while system logs enable you to see who is logging in right now.
5. Advisees: Use the advisees area to find any student and see an overview of their schedule, grades, and attendance. Click into their courses to see course updates and assignments.